Thank you for entering the Colorado Book Awards. Your book must have been published for the first time in 2018. Exceptions are made for books published in October, November, or December 2017. Reprinted editions or books previously published in another form do not qualify. Independently published work is welcome. All submitted books must have a printed ISBN, and we strongly recommend that books be professionally edited.
1. Complete the online form.
2. At the end of the online form, where it says "Add files," please attach:
a. a 300 dpi jpeg (.jpg) of your book's front cover
b. a 300 dpi jpeg of author headshot
3. Click the "submit" button to upload your files.
4. Enter your payment information.
5. Mail seven copies of your book to Colorado Humanities & Center for the Book, 7935 E Prentice Avenue Suite 450, Greenwood Village, CO 80111, postmarked by January 7, 2019.
Please contact Bess Maher at 303.894.7951 x19 with any questions.